This block swap has been created to swap blocks, build friendship, and to have fun.
1. Block Swap Adventure is open to all people of all levels of experience and skill.
2. You must be willing to ship internationally.
3. Communication is a vital part of our swap. You must be willing to post blocks received and/or sent (or if you don't have the ability - email me the pictures to post). If you are having difficulties with the block requested then please make sure to contact that month's partner and ask for help or see if they have another suggestion.
4. Only 100% cotton fabric will be used to create blocks. Please use good quality fabric. Only send out a block that you yourself would be pleased to receive.
5. All blocks will measure 12 1/2" - raw edge to raw edge. Stitch using a 1/4" seam allowance.
6. Swap partners will be assigned during the last week of the month. All blocks must be mailed out to partners by the 25th of the month.
7. Make sure that your block is sent out with sufficient postage.
8. All information (mailing address, email addresses, etc) provided to swappers will be kept confidential.
9. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The swap will be limited to 20 swappers. We currently have room for more.