Thursday, May 24, 2012

ATTENTION MEMBERS!!!!



I'm taking this opportunity to put all of you on notice - well, at least those of you who do not communicate with your partners or do not send out your blocks.  We have lost several long time members this month due to lack of communication by partners and/or missing blocks.  This group will not work without everyone's full participation.  We all have an off month or two, but it only takes a few seconds to send an email letting your partner know that life has gotten in the way of making their block and that it will still be coming in the mail.  
If this continues, I will be forced to end Block Swap Adventure, and I really don't want to have to do that.

Linda G

5 comments:

Rebeckah Austin said...

Step it up people! I love this swap!

Zurn said...

Rebeckah, I agree! This is so much fun...don't make it a chore.

sunny said...

Oh no! I received one block very late, but have otherwise had very good luck. Thanks for all you do, Linda!

Unknown said...

oh, please, do not finish this group!... this is wonderful and very interesting.. from me I can say, sure, my blocks are TOO long time spend it their's trip... yes, it's true... but it works! and I love this group!...

Orange Crumpled Napkin said...

DON'T MAKE LINDA STOP THIS CAR!