Wednesday, November 7, 2012

For Miss Ida~

I had so much fun swapping with Ida from Texas this month!
She was so sweet and had made my block immediately.
Then she received a e-mail from me letting her know it was
a different color! (oops) I told her absolutely send  the one
 she had made and that was fine!
I was tickled that it was made & she is so nice.
Of course that would  be fine with me!
As how would she of known!
Let me tell you after all was said and done I got her package...
and look what she did................................................................


Yes, she sent me two blocks!
Can you believe that! What a sweet special swapper!
Thank you so much dear Ida, I love them both! SMILE
Yall have to visit her blog,
when we did my lil-girl asked..."are you swapping with Dorothy"! Ha!

www.mysismademe.blogspot.com


Now.....on it's way to Ida is a block from scraps that was a challenge for me!
Oh my no, not the block, however I am used to doing colors that are the pick....
you know what the swappers put for the "COLOR" they'd want so on I go or
we will go to the store as I never have just the right ones....So I have told my hubby that
I need to look at new ones! ha! (hum...) Okay I love to go look for fabrics! Smile
     Any way...I love the look of scrap quilts, blocks etc....just try to pick the "right" ones?
So...I grabbed a lil-stack from something one of my girls did...and here we are the end results!
We also added a lil-surprise to the envelope!
Ida~ I do hope this goes well with your collection & I thank you it's been a blessing!


Blessings~ Lori

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love scrappy blocks they are so fun!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Oh Lori,I love the block and can't wait to see it "in person"! I'm so happy you like your blocks too.xoxo