Friday, December 21, 2012

January swap partners

Hello everyone!  I am going to send out the block swap partners tonight.  I know it's a little early, but since the 25th is Christmas, I thought having them in advance would help with planning (or if anyone is sewing this weekend).  Please let me know if something is wrong with the emails or such! This is my first time!


I would really like to see more teaser pictures.  If you don't know how to take a teaser picture, you can use a full picture of the block, and go to http://www.picresize.com/ you can upload your picture, then crop a piece of it out.  You can also email them to me and I would be willing to crop it for you! When you post if you would tag it as teaser & january 2013.

Also please post pictures of the blocks you receive, along with letting your partner know that you have received the block!  When you post it if you would add the tag January 2013

- Melissa

*edit* Jessica I got an email back saying your email doesn't work! if you could email me your email that would be great!

No comments: