Friday, January 9, 2015

New Block Swap Adventure Mom

I am putting this message on to the Block Swap Adventure blog for the new "Block Swap Mom".


I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself to you.  I’m Roxane Dickson, and I am taking over the “Block Swap Adventure” for Melissa.  She has done a traffic job for the past few years.  But things change over the years and we find ourselves needing more time for other things.  I am looking forward to managing the group and have some great ideas for you to take part in.  I live in the USA and will continue to accept members from all over the world.  The “Block Swap Rules” will remain the same, with emphases on communication with your partner.  One sided swaps are no fun! I will soon be moving the group over to Facebook and hope you will continue with the group.  In a few months the blog will be shut down.   I ask that you please contact me via my email allyroosmom@yahoo.com with any questions you have, and especially any ideas you might have for the group.  You may go to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/567794103364642/) now and request to join and we can start the transition.  Melissa – Thank you for a job well done.  You will be missed and please feel free to join in again when you are ready.  Please check you profile and if you have any changes or want to take a break, please let me know.  I am also looking for a few people to do extra swaps when it becomes necessary.  OK ….. we will leave it at this for now. 

No comments: