Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lots of Blocks



First off, Cathy here is a sneak peak of your fall coloured log cabin block. It will be posted today. I hope you like.




Laurrie




I also received a couple of blocks in the mail last week. These first two are from Natasha in Nova Scotia. She sent me two beautiful, bright Four Patch Stars. I love the scrappyness that these blocks are taking and can't wait to have all 12 to put together into a quilt.

















And finally, Susan from Spokane sent me this

lovely and bright Four Patch Star. I love the polka dots.











I apologize for taking so long to get photos posted, but as you know, life sometimes gets in the way ... Happy sewing, and I can't wait for my next partner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurrie, thank you for posting a picture of my block. I forgot to take a picture before I sent it. You forgot to mention the postal strike which got in the way of you receiving blocks...lol.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

All of the blocks are beautiful! I look forward to seeing the entire log cabin block :)

CathyC said...

those 4 patch stars look great - I hope mine is bright enough for you ;-)
looking forward to seeing the log cabin - I already like what I see ;-)

Q said...

your stars look lovely, they will make a great quilt! wonderful sneak of that log cabin too!

CathyC said...

Laurrie, your block has arrived - beautiful colours, beautiful sewing, thank you so much ;-)

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

All of the blocks are wonderful!!