Friday, July 1, 2011

May and June blocks received by Brenda G

I'm catching up on my posting.  This lovely pinwheel is from my May partner, Jorie.  It is a beautiful bright cheerful pinwheel, just what I ordered!  Jorie is amazing and I love it!  Jorie doesn't know this, but butterflies have a special meaning to me and my husband as well.  I like to see them show up in my quilting!


This beautiful Spinwheels block is from Pat, my June partner.  The tiny roses coordinate perfectly with the green and pink, great choices!  I love this block as well.  Thank you ladies for being such great swap partners, and thanks also to Linda for matching us up.

3 comments:

Jorie said...

I am so glad you liked the block :) As I said in my email, i was a teeny bit worried about it being "plain", but I am glad that the butterflies speak to you in a special way :)

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

These are sure fun blocks!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Very pretty blocks!!