Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blocks for December & January


Annie, my swap partner for January has let me know the block I made for her has arrived safely.



Annie asked for "Anything but I really like stars, bear paw and churn dash ..... in Blue ..... with bright whites as contrast".


I am glad you like your block, Annie.

I have also received a beautiful block from Colleen for December, along with some beautiful extras ;-)

I need to take a photo when the light is a bit better, and will post a pic soon ;-)

EDITED:   Pics posted HERE

3 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful block! Love the blue fabric.

CathyC said...

Thanks Linda ;-)

rubyslipperz1052 said...

O!! Yes! Cathy! I LUV my block...the blue is perfect. =)

I sent yours out today...=)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com