Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting caught up

Hi Folksies
I am running really far behind in sewing, posting, etc. Seems life went on hold while my babylock was in the shop for what seemed like FOREVER. I do however have a clean house temporarily. And since I had time for everything else, I cooked a lot and probably gained several pounds but I ain't looking in the mirror!

Here are a few blocks I was able to get completed and out.

This one was sent to Jorie. I enjoyed making the wonky star

This was sent to Carolyn in Iowa.

I have received a gorgeous star block from Carolyn; still need to take a pic of that. Also, thrilled with my partner for this month, Kathy S.

Have a great day everyone! And thanks to Linda for her continuing diligence providing us with this wonderfulness.

No comments: