Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Aussie bound...

A peek for Samara,


To the post on the mailing dead line!
On it's way to Australia from Wisconsin!
I'd let all my swap partners know I was
going to be away on vacation-holiday &
I would take a bit longer than I normally do.
I say thank you for your understanding & I
so hope you enjoy your block & that it blends
well with your collection!
Samara asked for ...
"attic windows or squares" I did the squares
making a "postage stamp block"!
I really enjoyed doing this block & the colors look
nice together!
Blessings~
Lori from Wisconsin


 
Postage Stamp Block
64~ 2" blocks makes a 12.5"
 
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh its beautiful, love all those blues!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

lovely! The Postage stamp blocks are such a nice way to use our scraps.......I appreciate that you have let your partners know you will be late....I don't have a problem waiting for my blocks but it is so nice when our partners let us know........