Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak Peak for Robyn in Australia!

This is for Robyn. I believe she is on a cruise in New Zealand now or soon!!! I hope she is having fun. Here's a peak at her block. It was a challenge for me to make as I have never tried this block before and I discovered I'm not that good at it! I am not sure I will ever make another one of these, but the skills are always good to have!!! Thanks for being a good partner and keeping in touch Robyn. Can't wait for you to get this!!!

3 comments:

Q said...

that block looks beautiful Karen! and how exciting for Robyn to get to cruise and the come home to pressies in the post!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Love the colors! Your work looks great.

Robyns Home in the Mountains said...

Oh Im back and had a wonderful cruise to New Zealand..What a beautiful country..Everyone should go there...I am really looking forward to receiving this block Karen and im sorry if it was a headache to make...Thank you very much for attempting it..Yours will be in the post tommorrow...
Robyn