Saturday, April 16, 2011

March blocks received

I had too many swaps going on in March.
  I did double duty in March for this swap too. 
So when I received this block near the begining of April,

 I thought wow my April partner is on the ball after a series of emails, she has nailed it!  Great, awesome block!  Oops!  She emailed me back after I thanked her and said she was still working on my block!  LOL!  Actually this beautiful block was made by the wonderful Brenda who joined our group last month!  Thanks Brenda!
And here are all four together.

Laughing in very windy NC,
Colleen

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Colleen. . . They block you made for me is awesome! Sorry I havent contacted you sooner. Your blocks are coming together nice.

Q said...

wonderful blocks, love the feel they have together!

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Great color combination. All the blocks look great together.

Becky B said...

Your blocks are wonderful!!