Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Block from Staci

Block from Staci

Block for Staci
My April block from Staci arrived on Monday - I let Staci know but it was cold and dark when I got my mail out of th box on Monday afternoon. Tuesday was spent out all day, so here it is Wednesday morning and I finally have time to sit down a post a picture, the block is wonderful and goes really nicely with my other blocks. I had only ever posted a peek of the block I did her so thought that I would show you both April blocks.

4 comments:

Staci said...

Hi Sue!
I did post a photo here of the wonderful block you sent on 25 April. I didn't want you to think I forgot to to do it!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Well you two certainly did marvelous blocks! Love 'em

Unknown said...

lovely - both blocks.
The colours are gorgeous
gina

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Both blocks are beautiful!