Monday, November 21, 2011

2012?

ERROR!!!!!!
This was supposed to be posted over at Let's Bee Together!  Can you tell my head was somewhere else when I posted this?  Sorry for the confusion.  Block Swap Adventure will continue on next year just the same way it has.  Thanks for your responses.

I need to have everyone let me know if you are interested in continuing the swap for another year.  Just drop me a line and tell me if you would or wouldn't like to go for another year by the 1st of December.  I will then figure out if we have enough people to at least make one group.

Thanks,
Linda G
Stray Stitches

6 comments:

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I would still like to be an active member next year. Thanks!

Barbara said...

Well, since I just joined, yes!

sunny said...

Yippee! I'd like to keep going. I've received such wonderful blocks, and I still need more to make a quilt.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Me too!
Carolyn

Pamela Kieffer said...

Yes, I would like to continue, I only have 3 swaps, not enough for a much of anything.

Charlene S said...

Yes, indeed! I would love to continue.