Monday, November 21, 2011

We Will Be Swapping!




The votes are in and we WILL be swapping in December.  I will be sending out swap partner information early because of Thanksgiving.  Everyone will receive an email by the end of the day on Wednesday.



On another note......if you wish to stop participating in our swap group, please have the courtesy to contact me and let me know.  You don't even have to give me a reason as to why you are leaving.  If you just drop without notification not only makes it hard on me but is not fair to your assigned swap partner.  And please don't wait to drop until the day that partner information is being sent out.  Of course, if you are reading this, you probably aren't one of those that seemed to have dropped off the ends of the earth - lol.

Hugs,
Linda G

1 comment:

sunny said...

Ready, set, stitch! I'm ready and waiting.