Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We Have New Members!


We have four new members to welcome!  Please help me welcome:

Barbara from Oregon whose blog is Cat Patches
(Barbara joined in October and participated in this months swap.  Sorry for the late welcome, Barbara!)

Annie from Utah whose blog is Annie's Ruby Slipperz

Cara from Alaska - no blog

Andra from New Mexico whose blog is Simplify and Quilt

Take a few minutes and check out these blogs if you haven't already.
Welcome to our group, ladies.  I hope you are will enjoy the swap and making new friends.

Hugs,
Linda G

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for that nice welcome message! I'm so happy to be here!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I am SO-SEW excited. It will be fun to meet new peeps. =D

hugZ,
annie m.

Sandra Kaye said...

I would love to join in on the fun!! Let me know if I can !! Hugs-- Sandie

Shannon said...

Welcome ladies!!