Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sneak Peek for Teresa in UK

Here's a sneak peek for my partner, Teresa, from UK. This is the February Block Swap Adventure block. Teresa requested the Cactus Pot Block. http://quilting.about.com/od/blockofthemonth/ss/cactus_quilt.htm

Color Preference:Bright, strong colors, primary colors, pinks, greens, electric blues. Cheerful colors.
Teresa's block is the top one. Oops, did I just say that? It's not the top one... Those are my UFO flower basket blocks that I haven't worked on for quite a while. Her block is kinda like that but just a little different in the colors that she liked. If I post a picture of it the surprise would be ruined. I put it in the mail today. I'm not sure how long it will take to get to UK, but she should have it by the end of the month for sure.
Here's her real sneak peek. It's coming in a green envelope, Theresa! Enjoy!

No comments: