Friday, December 17, 2010

January Block Swap Adventure Partners

I will be sending out emails with partner assignments on Monday, December 20th for January's block swap. 

If you haven't sent me your information to be a part of the great group, please do it as soon as possible.

If you would like to join Block Swap Adventure, the membership is still open - it's never to late to join.  Just leave a comment stating that you would like to join or send me an email to blockswapadventure2@gmail.com

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!!




10 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Yay! Looking forward to it.

CathyC said...

oooh - getting excited now ;-)

Staci said...

Very, very exciting! Also a leeeetle bit scary. . .

Robyns Home in the Mountains said...

im also looking forward to the start in Jan..

Barbieann said...

I'm excited! Look forward to being creative and meeting some of you via blogland. Sure hope I can do what is wanted!

Unknown said...

I'm getting excited too and I hope I can manage what is requested also.
I'm really looking forward to making some new cyber friends with like interests.
Can't wait :-)

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

I'm so glad to see some of you leaving comments!! I hope this will be a continuation of great communication!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

WooHoo! I was just thinking about this the other day. Can't wait to get started.

Lynette said...

I am so happy to find this group - been wanting to make some international quilting friends. Happy Holidays to everyone from Florida, USA!!

Terri said...

Was wondering if would be able to join this group?Been looking for a swap group i could join for a while. I'm not sure if I'm too late but if I am could I join the next month?
Have a great Christmas everyone?