Monday, December 20, 2010

Partners Assigned & Emails Sent

Hi All! 

I just finished sending out all of the emails with swap partners assignments.  If you are a member of the swap and didn't get an email from me, please let me know immediately.  I don't want anybody to be missed or to think that I was ignoring them!  Sometimes, emails get lost in cyber space - spinning out of control into the stratosphere.

It is most important that you communicate with your partner!  Check to make sure that their preferences are still the same.  It is especially nice if you could also let them know when their blocks are being mailed out.  Also, let your partner know when you have received the block they made for you.

When you have completed your block - don't forget to take a picture!  You can post a sneak (only part of the block) peak of your block on this blog or you can wait until your partner let's you know the block has been received to post the entire block.  Another option is to let you partner post a picture of the block once he/she has received it.

In the future, block swap partner info will be sent out closer to the 25th of the month.  With the holidays and all I didn't want to wait to send out the emails until next week some time.  Think of this as a head start for the first month of our swap.

I hope everybody has a lot of fun making and receiving their blocks!!

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me either through this blog or by email at blockswapadventure2@gmail.com.

If you would still like to join in the fun here at Block Swap Adventure, just leave a comment below or email me.  Enrollment is always open.  The more the merrier!!

5 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

Very exciting! And my partner and I love the same colors this month! Great way to break into block swapping for a newbie like me!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, thank you so much Linda,
I am so excited, block swap HERE I COME!!!

sunny said...

I'm anxious to get started! Hope to make my block in the next day or two. My partner and I have already chatted - I think this will be a great way to make new friends.

Sewjournal said...

My block partner lives close to my daughter in England! I live in Australia. How amazing is that?

Jennifer said...

Hi! I know I'm a bit late, but I'd like to join this group if it's still possible! I need a creative outlet that will keep me sewing so I can get better. :) Thanks! My email is jmnstars@yahoo.com