Thursday, September 22, 2011

Block Received from Sunny

September was my first month to join the BSA group, and I am THRILLED with the block that Sunny sent me:

My photo doesn't even begin to show you how pretty this block is!  The colors are actually brighter than my lousy photography ability allows me to show.  Thank you so much Sunny!  It is perfect.

I have always drooled over this quilt:


Aunt Grace's Garden Party... It is offered as a BOM in a lot of places, but I don't think I could ever create anything so pretty.  I am hoping to pick up the colors in our monthly swaps to create something similar.  Sunny's block is a PERFECT start!  Thank you, Sunny!

2 comments:

sunny said...

I'm glad you like it! After I sent it, I realized that one version of the pattern called for a fourth color.

Little Penpen said...

I love it. It's perfect. I'm dreaming of how to make a 'knock off' of the Aunt Grace trip... beginner style. :o)