Friday, September 30, 2011

Thank You Pamela

I just want to take a moment and say thank you so much to Pamela. Your package could not have come at a better time. You see, we just had another flood. So, I thought I had lost everything with the first flood, but this last flood on Wednesday took the rest of everything. We are all OK. When your package arrived, my son gave it to me, knowing what fabric means to me, he said "mom, don't cry, it's from one of your quilting friends". Well....that being said, I started to cry before I even opened the box. He gently took the letter off the box and read it. It was all over after that. I never imagined getting a whole box of fabric and thread. And a lot too! How awsome is that, a day after another flood, to get a box of fabric? Enough.....thanks so very much. If ever I can do something for you, please don't hesitate.

5 comments:

Pamela Kieffer said...

Jen, just glad I could help out.

Shannon said...

I am so sorry that your family has had a second flood. That is so heart breaking. I would love to send you some fabric also. Please email me your address. Hang in there!! shandan at frontiernet . net

supersara20 said...

please send me your address also, together we can help you build up your stash....

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am sorry about you losing everything. Please email me and let me know how I can help...

hugz

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry that you have had to go through so much. You and your family are in my prayers.