Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Block (Finally) Finished

I have been really worried that I would not be able to get my Feb block done in time with all our renovations going on and being unable to get to my sewing machine for a few weeks, as well as waiting on some fabric to be delivered! Thankfully my fabric arrived a few days before I could get my sewing machine set up to start sewing.


This block is for Barbara from Arizona and here is a sneak peak:
Isn’t is 'funny' when you take a very close up picture your missed corners become so evident! This blocks was made with Civil War Fabrics using a 9-patch block called Army Star. It will be on it’s way to Barbara in tomorrows mail! I really hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

It's like a TV camera.. adds 5 pounds...well in this case adds a smidgin...no really your corners look GrEaT to me! :)

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

What you have shared looks great! Love the print you selected.