Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Request for Selvages

I am starting to collect selvages to make a spool quilt like some that I have seen lately on the internet and I would gladly accept any selvages that you cut off from your fabrics.  I have made a few small things with selvages and I like the look : )  Anyway, if you are interested, let me know, and maybe I could send you a fat quarter or two of fabric in your favorite color,  or whatever you think is a good trade!  I think an inch width is plenty wide, depending upon the size of the selvage, and I am particularly interested in the words and color dots.

Thanks you so much,
Elizabeth

http://piecefullife-elizabeth.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I might have some you'd like - I'll go through my "bag of selvage" and take some pictures. If you want to send me your email so I can send you pics??

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much, Tiffany : )