Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sneak peek for Margaret

Here is a sneak peek for Margaret.  She requested a geometric block, and she likes blue.

Both of our lives were a bit crazy in February, so we agreed to give each other a bit more time to make our blocks.  I am sending this to her tomorrow!

Today is my birthday and I just got home from a Thunder/Lakers game---Thunder lost : (   but I will be going out to dinner tonight with my sweet family : )

~piece~

elizabeth

http://piecefullife-elizabeth.blogspot.com/


`

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hmmm, interesting peek...love the blue and anxious to see the rest.

Q said...

Looks very pretty! I love the blue too!
Happy Birthday to you, sorry your team lost, make up for it by having extra cake or something ;)

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Happy belated birthday, Elizabeth! Love the sneak peek of this block.