Tuesday, January 4, 2011

From Linda to Shannon

Hello everybody! Well After some confusion with my email accounts I think I finally have everything working right. I hope! After looking at all the blocks being made I am so excited to be a part of this.

For my partner I got the lovely Linda, blog administrator! I am so happy about that. Here is the block she sent to me. I did get it before Christmas. I love that. I love the block. It is so cool. Thank you Linda. Now my next step is getting your made and out to you. TTFN!

4 comments:

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Pretty colors, love hst!

Rochelle said...

What a fabulous block :-)

Linda G. (Stray Stitches) said...

Glad you like it, Shannon! It's always a bit scary when you send off a block and wondering if your partner will like it or not.

Lana said...

That is a really nice design! Great job!